Sunday, May 10, 2009

The New House!!!!

I have promised everyone that I would get some photos out here of our house.. it is hard to take photos to truly show you what the house looks like.. but here are a few..
From the top down:
1) Avery's bedroom 2) Lexi's Bedroom 3) McKinley's Bedroom 4) Master Bath Vanity 5) Master Bath whirlpool 6) Master Bath shower w/ 1 of the 2 walk in closets 7) Master Bedroom (still hoping to get a bedroom set soon) 8) Guest Bath 9) Upstairs Living Room 10) Upstairs Dining Room 11) Kitchen 12)-14) These are photos of the office.
We still have a lot of small things to do.. When you ask Ryan the work seems never ending, but we are in and that is all that matters.. With time we'll get everything in order! Stop out and see us if you are in the area!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

It makes me want a new house, too! Wow... it looks beautiful. I love the open kitchen! I bet it feels great just to be in it!

Jina said...

Congrats on the new house! It's beautiful and looks like if feels like home already. Wish I had a bath tub like that!