Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WOW.. It has been too long

Wow.. As I keep reading everyone else's blogs I realized that it has been ages since I have posted anything! Life is good at the Schreurs household. McKinley is in the 1st grade and is 7 years old and is loving school. She is doing a great job! Lexi is 5 and is attending one more year of pre-school. I can tell I made the right choice and she is loving it! And then there is Miss Avery.. My spitfire. She will be 3 on the 15th of this month.. She definitely keeps me going! I am still working at US Bank as a sales representative and Ryan is still self employed carpenter as well as many side jobs! He definitely keeps busy!

I think my last post was our new house. We moved in back in April, but now have made a lot of changes, we still have a lot to do; however progress is being made. We finally got our brick done and have front steps, so come by to check it out!

I thought I better post a few photos of the girls just to keep up! I hope everyone is doing well. Keep in touch!




2 comments:

Nikki said...

I LOVE the poodle skirts!!! ADORABLE!!!

Kristen said...

I want that tub in my house, old or new. That looks like fun! Your girls are so adorable. Did you make their costumes?